SOLAR PANEL REPAIR
We can help, even if we didn’t install your system! If your system is under-producing or not working at all, schedule an inspection and we’ll send out a technician to determine the issues and diagnose the cause. We charge an initial service call fee of $250 (in San Diego County – call 619.743.9193 for pricing in other areas). While some problems can be fixed right on the spot, pricing for repairs to your system will vary based on the scope of work needed. The inspection fee will always be applied toward the repair service cost.
Typical repair services include:
- Solar Panel Replacement / Upgrade.
- Inverter Replacement / Upgrade.
- Monitoring System Programming.
- Other Wiring / Electrical Issues.
SOLAR PANEL CLEANING
Whether you’re looking for the best performance possible or just prefer the pleasing aesthetics of a clean solar panel system, our trained technicians safely wash your panels using the techniques, equipment, and cleaners approved by panel manufacturers.
Our competitive pricing makes cleaning your solar panel system affordable and effective against the dirt, grime, and residue that may accumulate over time.
Our technicians do the job right:
- We use only approved cleaning solutions and equipment to protect your investment/warranty.
- We use treated water instead of hard water that can leave sediment deposits on panels.
- After cleaning, panels typically produce 5%-10% more energy than when dirty.
SOLAR PANEL INSPECTION
Installing solar should’ve been a no-hassle, low-maintenance decision to save you money and invest in clean energy. Whether your solar panel system is under-producing or isn’t functioning at all, our trained technicians will inspect every aspect of your system and diagnose any issues preventing proper performance.
Our experts will inspect every component of your system, including the monitoring system, conduit, and service panel.
Our Inspection & Diagnostic Services Include:
- Inspection of your solar panel system and all components to ensure proper functionality.
- Inspection of roof flashings, conduit, and service panel to ensure code-compliant installation.
- Review of your online monitoring system to ensure power production is occurring as expected.